Gov. Tina Kotek has proposed $200 million toward Oregon’s probable bid for federal money to promote domestic manufacturing of semiconductors and advanced research into science and technology.
- Capital Chatter: Kotek budget, plan gets praise, but is it enough?
- Eviction restrictions renew legislative debate
- Gov. Kotek's budget omits $60 million project at OSU-Cascades
- Kotek: Budget will follow $130 million request for homeless
- Oregon judge's nomination to U.S. judgeship advances again
- Oregon insiders: Who's who in and around state government
- Oregon launches arts caucus in Legislature
- Capital Chatter: Republicans want a voice at the table
- Playing ball or going it alone is prizeworthy in Oregon Legislature
- Groundhog day politics: patriotic, playful and partisan