Closed to the public, the Oregon State Capitol also will be temporarily off-limits to lawmakers and their staffs, interfering with the start of the 2021 Legislature.
- Oregon's sole Republican Rep. votes no on impeachment of President Trump
- Clackamas County commissioners censure newly elected Shull over racists posts
- Capitol Chatter: Threats of unrest will interfere with start of Legislative session
- Rep. Nearman defends his opening Oregon Capitol door to protesters
- Wyden says new political era in D.C. will speed COVID-19 aid
- Capitol Chatter: Legislature gearing up amid protests, pandemic
- Congress finalizes Biden victory; Oregon's Bentz objects to electors
- Insider Index: Special COVID-19 edition
- Number of rejected ballots drops in Oregon general election
- Legislature returns to Capitol amid COVID-19 spike
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.