Gov. Kate Brown’s public stock may rise from her negotiations with Vice President Mike Pence and others in the Trump administration to have Oregon State Police guard the federal courthouse in downtown Portland, replacing federal officers. Politics, at any level, is the art of relationships. …
- Umatilla and Morrow counties sent back in reopening plans
- Capital Chatter: Negotiations over federal officers in Portland may affect Brown's political stock
- Poll: Oregon not going 'in the right direction,' needs police reform
- Insider Index: Special COVID-19 edition
- Some hopeful signs for COVID-19 pandemic in Oregon, nation
- Employment Department: Some Work Share recipients were overpaid
- Counties must lower COVID case numbers to allow in-person school, Gov. orders
- Employment Index: Jobs by the numbers
- Capital Chatter: Oregon rock fest 50 years ago holds lessons for today
- Local governments say state is short-changing them on federal COVID relief funds
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.