Gov. Kate Brown said Tuesday that she was "gravely concerned" about a spike in COVID-19 cases across Eastern Oregon with a common factor — th…
- Brown sets special session on rental aid, protection for tenants
- Campaigns for governor and Congress become clearer
- Capitol Chatter: Retiring Peter DeFazio is proud of his legacy
- DeFazio won't seek re-election in 2022 as Democrats struggle to hold U.S. House majority
- Capitol Chatter: There is no back to normal
- Oregon has new mask, school and vaccine verification actions to fight COVID-19
- New COVID-19 variants threat to Oregon even as delta spike fades
- Despite tragedy, GOP's Pierce presses to be Oregon governor
- Lawrence Spence is named to Oregon Senate vacancy
- Bonamici forum focuses on apprenticeship expansion bill
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.