PORTLAND — Tina Kotek, the Speaker of the Oregon House, announced Thursday she is running for governor.
- Capitol Chatter: There is no back to normal
- Despite tragedy, GOP's Pierce presses to be Oregon governor
- Kristof's red-letter givers fuel early bid for Oregon governor
- Oregon has new mask, school and vaccine verification actions to fight COVID-19
- Political maps set off swirl of musical chairs in Oregon
- Scramble is on for Salem seats following Supreme Court OK of district maps
- Oregon's aging workforce trend expected to accelerate, state report finds
- Oregon ponders how to spend feds' $1.2B on transportation
- Betsy Johnson reports $2.3 million to fuel independent bid for governor
- Oregon's fuel tax rises again, even as drivers buy less gas
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.